Saturday, January 17, 2009

Replying to Billy And pictures.

aww billy ur not a geek! lol. I LOVE harry potter so does my mom! XD haha
Anyway I think you should buy me a plane ticket (only me) and take me to the french quarter for my very first mardi gras (ACTUAL MARDI GRAS ive only been to alla -once-).
Haha I wish. No actually I think you should dress up Olivia Jenna and yes even megan and throw a HUGE PARTY. I mean Megan does have school righ?? Haha.
P.S. I am sending (blogging...posting...whatever u wanna call it) pictures.
They are just of our kitchen.
Its called:
Jaen Kitchen Makeover: The Journey and the Outcome of the Journey.


(LONG TITLE)
P.S #2 For those of you who dont know how my old kitchen looked -sorry i dont have any pictures. But FYI it wasnt pretty (duh thats why we NEEDED a makeover.)


Poor Kitchen

cool

Nice eh?

Beautiful wood :)
Bye whiteness.
nice pots an' pans
uh ok?
preeeetttyyy

gettin' there.
ouch poor oven.
The pantry. (done.)
Fridge (look @ the oven!)
Ahhh beautiful wood (and granite)
Sorry its a mess.
i love that microwave *and oven its so cool*
Hope you like my kitchen!!

2 comments:

Billy said...

The French Quarter for Mardi Gras? Maybe when you're 18!

Megan calls me a "cool geek." I don't know what that means. And by the way, Megan does NOT have school for Mardi Gras. It's a holiday here like Christmas. Sorry ;)

I'm liking the kitchen.

Laura said...

hahaa, i kno. i have no idea why she calls u that.
i so wish i lived in new orleans noww no school? lol
I LOVE THE KITCHEN TOO Haha no i dont get mad when i have to cook cuz now its lik super funn haha.i dont know if i told u but im coming to new orleans for ALLA :) Feb 12 to 17th but its only me coming :D yaaaayyy
see u soon
<3 LAURAA