Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Year!! (REALLY LATE!!)



Hey everyone happy new year! May this year bring lots of love and happiness and peace into our lives! I just wanted to say Happy New Year and wanted to wish my friend Eric a Happy Birthday! (Its late! It was the 7th) Hes very sweet and he has been a friend of ours for a long time. Of course, he doesnt have a username here but i still wanted to say Happy Birthday :)
<---- This is eric.





Oh! And Billy wanted me to put some pictures up for him from New Years Eve! (THE BEST EVER!!) *Billy you can save them on to your computer and put them in ur album!*






Haha Billy the cowboy!





P.S. this was the first day i got here!





2 comments:

Billy said...

Happy Birthday Eric! Thanks for posting, Laura. Email me the original pictures and I'll add them to the album.

Laura said...

ok sure